Thank you for deciding to join the RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders, North Wales Riders Group. This is the official name registered with RoSPA, but we refer to ourselves as the North Wales RoSPA Advanced Riders – NWRoAR.
North Wales RoSPA Advanced Riders – NWRoAR – is the name that will appear on any payments you make through PayPal, credit card etc.
- NWRoAR uses membermojo.co.uk for online membership. Membership and renewal payment is made using PayPal or credit or debit card.
- Membermojo is a responsible organisation and you can see their policies on GDPR [link] and security [link]
- Changes to your membership records such as address, contact, or next of kin details are made through our online membership system, and we ask you to take responsibility for keeping these records up to date. You can access your records through this link: https://membermojo.co.uk/nwroar/yourmembership
- Before you proceed to membership, please check the level of membership for which you are applying. If you are a current RoSPA Rider, have your RoADAR Membership number, date of last test and grade available.
- All membership applications are subject to approval – this should be completed within a working day.
That’s it – please complete the membership application form below: